Who can attend?
All professional involved in Ophthalmic Ultrasound Imaging
Ophthalmologists, Radiologists, Ultrasonographers, Orthoptists, Technicians, Ophthalmic photographers, Nurses, Researchers, Engineers...
|< 17th July||> 17th July||On site||Ophthalmic Imaging
|Technician, Orthoptist, Researcher, Nurse…||250||300||350||+50|
|One Day MD||250||300||350||X|
|One Day Tech||150||200||250||X|
The registration fee includes:
- Welcome reception on Friday 16th October
- Access to the conference center for the duration of the meeting
- Access to the exhibition
- Access to all sessions
- Access to all wetlab courses
- Meeting Material
- Lunch and coffee breaks
- One day Tour on Monday 19th Of October
- Gala dinner is optional and need separate registration and fees (further informations later)
- Accompagning person registration will include tours on Saturday, Sunday and the one day tour on Monday (program will be published later)
- Registrations cancelled by 17 July 2020 will be refunded 80% of the registration fees.
- Registrations cancelled between 17 July 2020 and 18 September 2020 will be refunded 50% of the registration fees.
- Registrations cancelled after 18 September 2020 will not be eligible for a refund.
Refunds will be made to the credit card used when registering.