Submission deadline: 17th July 2022
Terms and conditions
- All submissions must be made by sending an E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline, 17th July 2022
- Once you have submitted your abstract you will receive an E-mail summary. Please check this to make sure all information is correct. The organisers will not accept any responsibility for abstracts that have not been submitted properly.
- All abstracts MUST be submitted in the presenting author’s name. Any abstract without an assigned speaker may not be considered for review.
- Submitters can edit their abstracts up to the deadline
- Abstract may be submitted in the following categories: Oral presentation or poster (Printed Poster)
- If you are submitting a free paper or a poster, you must ensure to choose a theme from program overview
- All abstracts will initially be reviewed, graded and accepted or rejected by the Scientific Committee. The Committee reserves the right to determine whether a free paper submission is accepted as an oral presentation or a poster. The decision of the Committee is final.
- If a paper or poster is accepted for presentation, the first author must undertake to present it. The speaker must be a registered delegate at the Congress and pay all applicable fees.
All submitted free paper, poster abstracts must be in English and follow the structured format below:
- Title – max 250 characters
- Purpose – max 100 words
- Setting – max 50 words
- Materials and methods – max 100 words
- Results – max 100 words
- Conclusions – max 100 words
- Financial Disclosure of all authors
- Poster format (the printing format is: portrait A0 size = 84.1cm wide on 118.9cm height)